It has given me a lot of ideas, techniques and tools that I will be trying at workJames Kirk, Lean-Agile Coach and Transformation Specialist, 4Com
Sometimes, as change agents, we forget that organisations are social systems. While our brains desperately want change to follow a linear and standardised progression, we know complex organisational change never has, and never will, work that way.
Enterprise Agility Foundations is designed to help you understand the aspects and lay the foundations for enterprise agility. It is the perfect complement to the Coaching Agile Transformations workshop.
Who this course is designed for
Enterprise Agility Foundations and Coaching Agile Transformations are designed for agile coaches at the enterprise and portfolio level, transformational leaders who want to increase their coaching mindset, or anyone aspiring to these roles. It is also relevant for professionals with a strong background in change management and/or organisational design who have a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level.
In this course, you’ll explore:
- How organisational systems enhance or hinder business agility
- How change starts with you, the change agent
- How to know to what extent to centralise or decentralise change
- Applying Lean and Agile business processes to change
- Coaching and facilitation across organisational boundaries
- Organisational and Business Complexity and interconnectedness
- Enhancing Business Agility in an age of disruption
- Enterprise Agile Coaching and Facilitation skills
- Organisational Structures and Processes that enhance or hinder agility
- Enterprise Frameworks in context
- Metrics that Matter
- Case Study: An opportunity to apply the learnings through a company-wide agile transformation
Tools and Practices You’ll Explore
- Ecocycle Planning – using the cycles of nature to address change
- Waves of Change – swimming with or against the currents of change
- Exceptional 8 – the eight intangible attributes of an exceptional change agent
- Applying Pirate Metrics to change
- Boundary Spanning and Large Scale Facilitation
- Systemic Mapping and Constellations
- And several more…
This course is triple certified by Lean Change Management (Voyager), ICAgile (ICP-ENT) and Systemic Agility (Enterprise Agility Foundations).