I have a firmer grasp of the actual change challenges I’m navigating right now and have a number of actions and experiments that are clear to me after some of the activities and discussions that happened during the course.Helgi Gudmundsson, Organisational & Leadership Coach
Coaching Agile Transformations with Lean Change Management is a feedback-driven approach to change management inspired by the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management and Design Thinking. It is the perfect complement to the Enterprise Agility Foundations course.
Who this course is designed for
Enterprise Agility Foundations and Coaching Agile Transformations are designed for agile coaches at the enterprise and portfolio level, transformational leaders who want to increase their coaching mindset, or anyone aspiring to these roles. It is also relevant for professionals with a strong background in change management and/or organisational design who have a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level.
This course will help you answer questions like
- How can we integrate change management to transition to agile ways of working in an agile way?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programmes?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
- Introduction: Why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- The Change Agent: It starts with you. Meaningful change happens when you bring your whole self to work
- The Lean Change Management Cycle and 5 Universals of Change
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles, and how you can apply that thinking to change management.
- The Ecosystem of Change: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change.
- Alignment: Practices for communication, creating alignment, and providing visibility and transparency.
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments.
- Response to Change: We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
- Coaching at the Enterprise level: Working with leaders and leadership teams
- Culture & Leadership Styles: Understanding diverse culture and leadership styles creates the natural and positive friction that moves transformation forward
- Lean Coffee: An opportunity to ask any questions to the group.
Tools and Practices You’ll Explore
- Perspective and Organisational Mapping
- Change Canvases, Visual Work Management
- Applying Agile, Lean Startup and Design Thinking to Change
- Experiment creation and prioritisation
- Satir Interaction Model
- The 5 Universals of Change
- The 8 Dimensions of Leadership
- Leadership Awareness with StrongSuits™
- And several more…
This course is triple certified by Lean Change Management (Agile Explorer), ICAgile (ICP-CAT) and Systemic Agility (Coaching Agile Transformations).