Agile Foundations is a series of workshops designed to help you answer questions like:
- How can we discover and deliver great products and services that delight customers?
- How can we be more adaptive, responsive, and resilient?
- How can we better understand our customers and stakeholders?
- How can we make sure that everybody is aligned?
- How can we get feedback as fast as possible? How can we make that feedback even more valuable?
- How can we improve our productivity?
- How can we improve collaboration?
Workshop Topics Covered
Agile Fundamentals including Scrum & Kanban
- The History of Agile
- The Values and Principles of Agile
- The Principles of Lean
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artefacts
- Kanban in a Nutshell
Product Owner Workshop
- The Role of the Product Owner
- Agile Product/Market Discovery
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Engagement
- Agile Product Management with Scrum, Kanban, & Scaled Agile
- Agile Planning
- Agile Prioritisation
- Agile Estimation
Scrum Master Workshop
- The Role of the Scrum Master
- Facilitating Scrum Events
- Supporting Teams in Self Management & Cross-Functionality
- Improving Flow with Kanban
- Supporting the Product Owner and Stakeholders
- Facilitating Agile Planning, Prioritisation and Estimation
- Growing a Scrum Master Community