StrongSuits is a powerful strengths-based approach designed to improve individual and team performance. StrongSuits uses playing cards and games to help teams have fun and feel energised whilst generating high-impact conversations about how people behave and how they can develop.
During the training, a number of interactive games will facilitate discovering our working styles, encourage us to play to our strengths, increase and work with diversity and improve our communication within our teams.
This one-day or two-day training programme covers everything you need to know to use and to deliver the StrongSuits approach. The training is designed to suit different learning styles including a mixture of practical sessions, feedback, facilitated practice and reflection time.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and build on your own strengths and those of your team
- Identify missing strengths and overdone strengths, and strategies for improvement both individually and as a team
- Discover your working style and communication style and how to adapt your style to different circumstances
- Discover how you behave under stress, and strategies for improvement both individually and as a team
- Appreciate the value of diversity and the presence of opposite strengths in a team
Day 1: Team and Practitioner training
You will experience the various exercises as part of the group or team and learn how to improve awareness of strengths, team communication, team diversity and mindset.
Day 2: Facilitator training
We will deep-dive into facilitation techniques for each module of the course and you will gain hands-on practice by facilitating modules yourself and exchanging feedback with the group.
Become a Licensed Trainer
If you have obtained the StrongSuits Practitioner certificate and the StrongSuits Facilitator certificate you may apply to become a StrongSuits Licensed Trainer.